Mater Pathology supports Aged Care
Mater Pathology continues to expand the scope of expertise provided by our mobile collection team to include aged care facilities across Brisbane’s greater south region.
Our aim is to provide quality pathology support to residents in the comfort of their own environment. Our service is customised to meet patient needs and is particularly suited to the elderly or patients with mobility issues.
Why choose Mater Pathology?
- Mater Pathology has consistently and continually bulk billed patients regardless of their health status or mobility.
- Our collectors are Certificate III and IV qualified and experienced in all aspects of pathology specimen collection, including adult, geriatric and dementia patients.
- Our mobile collection team is supported by a friendly and flexible courier service which can be tailored to suit your pathology needs.
- Mater Pathology operates a highly sophisticated, state-of-the-art pathology laboratory featuring specialist medical, scientific and technical staff experienced across a range of areas including anatomical pathology, chemical pathology, cytology, cytogenetics, genomics, haematology, immunology, microbiology, molecular genetics, serology, pathology testing for clinical trials and research.
- Results are available electronically or by fax to your doctor and onsite nurse.
- Mater Pathology is the leading not-for-profit pathology provider in Queensland, reinvesting revenue to improve healthcare.
- Mater Pathology has a convenient, single contact phone number for all of your pathology enquiries—simply telephone 07 3163 8500, day or night.
To book a collection service, organise regular visits or for further information please phone 07 3163 8500.